Sunday, January 25, 2015

Culinary.


NASI GORENG PATTAYA




Nasi Goreng Pattaya is a Malaysian delicacy that is universally available in almost every restaurants serving Malay cuisine. As someone that had lived in Malaysia for almost 12 years, it also happens to be my favorite food, even now. Sadly I haven't had a Nasi Goreng Pattaya for almost 3 years so the first thing I'm going to do when I return to Malaysia is to find a Malay restaurant there and have a plate of Nasi Goreng Pattaya served for me.

This might seem a bit weird for you, my dear reader because all it really is just your everyday fried rice wrapped in an omelette, sometimes covered in tomato sauce. Maybe it's just because I really love eggs so a combination of both fried rice and eggs would really make it irresistible for me. I'm not sure though, there's just something unique about it that distinguishes it from other types of fried rice. Maybe it represents the fact that I'm actually homesick and wishes to return home. I don't know, all I know is that I'm craving for this and I'd do anything to just have a spoonful of it in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment